Thursday, February 5, 2009

Key wording

I am planning to overhaul this blog, along with my other blog, Write Now with Mommie Rose. While my other blog is going to have more changes made to it, this blog will most likely be getting more attention.

I've been learning about key wording and have decided to make more of an effort to implement it into my blogs. The advice I give on money-saving is free. I get paid via ad clicks. My plan is basically to reword my thoughts in such a manner that I get more relevant ads on my page, and, in turn, more ad clicks. That's basically key wording in a nutshell. It's not rocket science, but there are certain methods that work better than others, as far as I can tell. I'll keep you all posted on the progress of my key wording adventures as we move forward.

I want to stress the fact that my advice will stay the same. I have no hidden agenda. I won't recomend anything based on the possibility of getting paid for it. The only difference you as a reader may notice is a slightly different wording.

No comments:

Post a Comment