Monday, March 2, 2009

February Earnings

I've decided to move my monthly earnings from my other blog, Write Now with Mommie Rose, to this one. January earnings can be found here.

Now, on to the earnings:

MyPoints: $10 gift card again (ask me about MyPoints!)

eHow: $23.41

Bukisa
: $1.05- still nothing from my network. Darn.

Inbox Dollars: about $2 again- the emails ended up in my spam for about two weeks. :-( (See sidebar for info on Inbox Dollars)

CashCrate: Nothing- I didn't work at CashCrate at all last month.

Xomba: nothing- just started there this month, which is why I haven't been working at CashCrate. Xomba is nice, though, I encourage you to check it out!

Adsense: nothing at all this month. I've been working at figuring out how to optimize, though.

So my total earnings this month were about $35. I spent maybe 20 hours at all this stuff this month. It seems like a lot of work for a little money, but a lot of this is residual, so I'll be making more later even though I won't be doing any more work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment