Monday, March 16, 2009

Free Coupons

Last week I started another round of contacting companies for coupons. So far I haven't had much luck. My strategy is simple: I'm not too brand-specific, so I'll ask different brands for the same product. For example, I just asked Gold Medal brand for flour. If the company does not send a coupon, I ask a different company. Gold Medal did replied to my query saying they do not send out free coupons. So I asked Pillsbury, hoping to have better luck. I aim for 5 coupons a week, but I usually end up only asking for 3. This time I received coupons for Jif Peanut Butter ($0.35 off) and Cottonelle Toilet Paper ($1 off). I say I haven't had much luck because I seem to remember not too long ago companies giving out two and three free product coupons at a time. Must be a sign of the week economy, I figure. Wish me better luck this week! Of coarse, I'll be reporting my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment